Zum Wee Clean™ Aromatherapy Laundry Soap for Babies Lullaby Lavender Description
Highly Concentrated – Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature™
Safe and Gentle for Sensitive Skin
Great for High-Efficiency Machines
Handmade with Pure Essential Oils
Free of Synthetic Chemicals
Wee Clean is not a detergent
It’s a deterrent – to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, baby clothes are your baby’s second skin. Would you rather wash your baby with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Wee Clean is laundry soap – the only 100% all-natural laundry soap mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor synthetic chemicals used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren’t as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your baby’s clothes. But, please, don’t call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects
• 100% pure essential oils naturally freshen clothes and “aromathize” your home while you wash
• Coconut oil soap treats your baby’s second skin gently and doesn’t dry it out.
• Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
• Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Wee Clean 101
• Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
• Zum clean is a natural fabric softener, so your baby’s clothes and blankets will stay soft.
• Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. Toxin free and gentle enough for baby clothes and sensitive baby skin.
• No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no synthetics, no dyes, so it’s biodegradable and safer for fishies.
• Safe for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
• We test on our own clothes, no on animals.
Detergents, phosphates, chlorine, petrochemicals, synthetics, dyes and animal testing.